Some work is under NDA, and some work was with pure backend programming, development operations, software architecture, or team management, which cannot be shown in the portfolio. Below you can find some of the open-source examples, as well as publicly available information about projects created with team collaboration.
- Personal websiteThis website itself is an open-sourced example that is built with React and NextJS.
- Fireway NPM packageAn open-source package for Firebase database migrations. It is an improved version of another project with bug fixes and TypeScript source code. Database migrations were required for the Healthcare startup.
- Node-DBMateAn open-source package that supports queries for the ClickHouse database. This is an improved forked project, it was required for the FinTech startup and ClickHouse integration.
- @types/react-datesOpen-source TypeScript definitions for Airbnb React dates UI controls. The definitions were required for several startups projects.
- WPF/XAML themes for Microsoft.NETAn open-source project with WPF/XAML themes for Microsoft.NET.
- Robokassa NPM packageOpen source package for working with the Robokassa payment system. The integration was required for the EdTech startup.
- NodiaDigital exhibitions. The project is built with React.JS, Next.JS, TailwindCSS, TypeScript, Firebase, Solidity and Ethereum blockchain. The project has not been released live yet.
- Perci Health ReferralsReferral system for the Healthcare startup, made with React.JS and Firebase.
- KanaSmart pricing page for the UK FinTech startup. The project is built with React.JS, Next.JS, Nest.JS, TypeScript, GoLang, PostgresDB and DynamoDB.
- High Robotics - MinespectorMining safety robot. The work included UX research and software creation for the tablet controller of the robot.
- SocionomThe social network for education. The work is done as the CTO, including architecture, DevOps, and microservices creation. The team used Vue.JS, Node.JS, MongoDB, Postgres, and Redis.